Bathurst Tenpin Bowl
Terms and Conditions – Find Kingpin Promotion March 2018
The Draw: A winner will be drawn twice monthly on the first and third Friday of the month.
The Prize: The prize is valid for up to 4 people and shall consist of one tenpin bowling game each at Bathurst Tenpin Bowl.
Valid Dates: Prize vouchers shall be valid for up to 3 years
Redemption of Prize: prize vouchers must be surrendered to claim prize. Not redeemable for cash or transfer to other person, products or services such as league, birthdays or café purchases. Not to be used with any other deal or offer
Entry Terms: By entering you will automatically become a member of our free iBowl Club. Entrants agree to us contacting you from the contact details provided
Opt Out: you may choose to opt out of our iBowl Club at any time however entry may become invalid see valid entry conditions
Valid Entry – The winning entry shall be complete:
– All entries will be accepted in store only,
– Must have valid contact details email and phone.
– Must be an active member of our iBowl Club (subscribed at time of draw)
– Must complete entry form with all details and have the page from Bathurst City Life where kingpin is located
– It shall specify the correct edition and page number for Kingpin’s location.
– The location and page number must be relative to the current promotion period (publications since last bi-monthly draw)
Media Release Requirement:
The winner or any other person using the voucher accepts by way of redemption any necessary media release requirement giving Bathurst City Life andor Bathurst Tenpin Bowl the right to use without recourse pictures of the winner or their group. For example we may include a picture of the winner’s group in Bathurst City Life or instore, on our website, social media pages for promotional purposes without further recourse from those persons pictured within publication pictures
Entry is via two methods:
Bathurst City Life has both digital and print copies available to the public to make it accessible for all readers we have provided two methods of entry
Paper Entry Form (instore) – find kingpin in a printed copy of Bathurst City Life
– Complete all details on the entry form from Bathurst City Life
– Attach the page from Bathurst City Life showing kingpins location
– Place your entry and clipping into a sealed envelope
– Drop your entry promotion barrel at Bathurst Tenpin Bowl Mitre Street Bathurst
Digital Entry (instore) – find kingpin in an electronic copy of Bathurst City Life
– take a screen shot of kingpins location on your phone, tablet or other mobile device
– bring that mobile device into Bathurst Tenpin Bowl to complete the digital entry form
Draw and Winners Notification
The draw will be made every first and third Friday of each month. Entries will close at 5pm on those days. Winners will be contacted via contact details provided on the entry form
For full terms and conditions please visit our website